Search information pages
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Critical Care?
- Why submit to Critical Care?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Critical Care?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Critical Care?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Critical Care's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?
- How much of the content on the website is available for free?
- What is the peer-review process for Critical Care ?
- How quickly will my research article be published in Critical Care?