Search information pages
6. How can I order reprints?
As all research articles are open access, readers are free to download and/or print copies from the website, according to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License.
If, however, you require high quality, bound reprints of research articles, BioMed Central (Critical Care's publisher) offers a fast, professional reprint service, and reprints can be ordered by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is Critical Care?
- Why submit to Critical Care?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Critical Care?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Critical Care?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Critical Care's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?
- How much of the content on the website is available for free?
- What is the peer-review process for Critical Care ?
- How quickly will my research article be published in Critical Care?