Search information pages
15. How quickly will my research article be published in Critical Care?
The Critical Care editorial team aims to give authors an initial decision on their manuscript within 6 weeks of submission, and manuscripts are typically published within 3 months of submission.
- What is Critical Care?
- Why submit to Critical Care?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Critical Care?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Critical Care?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Critical Care's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?
- How much of the content on the website is available for free?
- What is the peer-review process for Critical Care ?
- How quickly will my research article be published in Critical Care?